9.1.13

I have an announcement to make!

Greetings blogfriends! I have been gone for a while but i had a pretty good reason. The actual reason was that i was in an introvert mode but i will get back at that. A lot has changed in my life since i was last here. Most of the things i was doing have faced out of my life, i am not kickboxing anymore and i am barely singing. But the change is much deeper than that. Every New Year's Eve i make this set of goals that are near to impossible(or downright there) and i force myself to do them and if i fail to any of them i feel bad. This time i have n't even thought of any resolutions. All my wishes are the same, all my desires begin and end to the same place. I just want to have a healthy and happy baby. Yes, you guessed that right i am pregnant. I just entered my 5th month. I wanted to tell you right away, but there were people in my life i have n't told and i did n't want them to find out too soon. Many do n't know still. We broke the news to most, but we do not broadcast it. But, nontheless this is my place to share and grow and it was time.
We were blessed, because we did n't even try. It was just this one time of unprotected sex on the full moon of September 30th. We have agreed to start trying after December this way i would be able to graduate this year. But that night we were driven by the Moon, entranced even. It was magical. After it happened i went to the crossroads and thanked the Great Mother with a rosemary pentagramm for the blessing She has bestowed upon us and i filled my hair with jasmine. It was very late and i was alone in the streets  just me, my dog and the silence. I came here and wrote a post but i could n't tell everything because i did n't want people in my life to know. Which seems weird but i am very cautious about energies. So, i  wrote and left the most important part out.
 I knew i was pregnant right away. My mom kept telling me for 2 weeks that i am crazy and it does n't happen that easily. I could n't wait to be officially late to take the test and 2 days before my period was supposed to happen i peed on the stick and it was positive. All this time i have been meditating, doing prenatal yoga and taking pregnacare vitamins.
Then i had a complication and i had to stop singing, moving and  generally doing anything that did n't involve a couch. It was scary and combined with the constant morning sickness, i was  pretty miserable. But then finally after a bunch of u/s's the detachment was gone and i could stop taking utrogestan so the nautia was gone and i could do things again. I am still trying to return to normal and do the best job i can to provide a good home for her(we still do n't know the gender but all the women in my family have girls..).
Most of the magical things i have been doing was for protection of my baby. Every full moon, for all the three days of it, i have been leaving the same offering on the same crossroad to the Moon Goddess, thanking Her and asking for Her blessing.
Although, it is the scariest time of my life, i have never been happier and everything has shifted inside me. All the things i used to obsess about, all the things that seemed to matter just ceased to exist in my mind. It seems extreme, but it just happened and i do n't feel bad about it. Maybe i am still in a trance.
Blessed be and love to all.

6 comments:

Danni said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful announcement and a perfect way to have brought your baby in to being. Best of luck to you and your growing family!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congratulations! You know, the Moon Goddess Artemis is also the protective goddess of childbirth -- Her moon facilitated the conception and She'll be there at the delivery!

angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news. So very happy for you.blessed be.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I squealed so loud (at 11pm) that I'm sure I nearly gave Jacob and the dogs a heart attack. I sooo HAPPY for you! Congratulations!!! I wish you health and all the love in the world. I'm glad you are not feeling too sick anymore. It is so sweet and magical that you knew right away... I bet your mom is all proud of you ;-)

Congrats again. And many, many, many blessings!

Hindustanka said...

Congratulations! Very very happy for you and your husband! you would make a great Mum! Blessings your side! I might think of my motherhood soon too :)
Warm hugs and best wishes,
Anna.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oh wow!!! i just found this! congratulations!!! when are you due? this is very exciting! i take biotin and it has made a huge difference in my nails! i got the almond recipe off of pinterest. they are made in a slow cooker. if you just search pinterest food for slow cooker candied almonds you should find it. i don't think i even bookmarked it. if you can't find it let me know! joyce